I tried to open one of my files (which I have worked on previously without any errors) and got the following error:
The following translators were not loaded due to errors: ICERegions.htm: has configuration information that his invalid. Server Model SSI.htm: has configuration information that is invalid.
I followed some advice to reset the workspace:
Go to Dreamweaver > Windows > Workspace layout > Reset “workspace name”
BUT it did not work.
The below solved the Dreamweaver translators were not loaded error for me:
1. Close Dreamweaver.
2. Open a Windows Explorer window.
3. In the Address bar enter %appdata% and click Enter.
4. Open the Adobe directory.
5. Open the Dreamweaver folder for the version of Dreamweaver you are using.
6. Dreamweaver CS4 users only – open the en_US directory.
7. Open the Configuration directory.
8. Locate the WinFileCache.dat file. There may be some other numbers appended to this filename.
9. Save the file somewhere as a backup just in case.
10. Delete the file from the Configuration directory.
11. Open Dreamweaver and try again.
Note: You do this at your own risk.
Hope this helps.